In need of cancellation, 365 Travel knows that you – the clients – reserve the right to cancel the confirmed services. However, maintaining the born relationship with you is still vital for us. Therefore, we shall manage to reduce the costs arisen due to the cancellation. In worse cases, you are subject to any cancellation fees assessed by the suppliers of services including hotels or airlines used in the itinerary.
Cancellations of confirmed reservations will be charged $50 per booking as administrative fee. For booking with total amount less than $50, the equivalent administrative fee will be advised at the time of making reservation.
Any cancellations will be charged as the followings and the remainder will be refunded to you:
1. More than 45 days before departure: No cancellation charge except for administrative fee as stated above.
2. 45 to 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour cost and not less than administrative fee amount.
3. 30 to 15 days before departure: 25% of total tour cost.
3. 14 to 7 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost.
4. 6 to 0 days before departure: 90% of total tour cost.
5. No-show at the airport on the day of arrival/trip departure: 100% of total our cost.
Inevitable cancelation charge: flight tickets, cruise ship tickets, train tickets, and other pre-paid fees which have already been submitted will be added in addition to the above charges. Scanned copies of receipts will be provided upon request.
The refund will be made in 15 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request. Bank transfer fees, where applicable, will be added in addition to the above charges.
To begin a cancelation, an email stating your intent to your travel consultant or to [email protected]
is required. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.