Cruise Highlights & Activities:
This Halong bay overnight cruise 3-day-tour gives tourists a chance to dig deeper in the exquisite scenery of Halong and Lan ha Bay. Tourists can have further access to a lot of stunning stopovers and get pleasure from the luxury cruising services with memorial experiences:
· Embark at Tuan Chau Marina, enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
· The longest routes and cruising time, almost 48 hours on board.
· Visit Gray Line exclusive floating House
· Explore the Me Cung (Maze) cave, one of newest and peaceful cave in Halong Bay.
· Discover the Bright cave, Lan Ha bay, the most amazing place for kayaking or bamboo boat(sampan).
· Cycling thru Viet Hai village, rain forest and rice fields; discover a mountain village
· Half day kayaking, swimming, sunbathing…on a private beach, by your own way.
· Enjoy dinner with BBQ seafood dishes for fresh local seafood in cozy and romantic ambience.
· Quiet sleeping anchorage.
ON BOARD ACTIVITIES
· Sunbathing and sport activities: Having sunbath at sun-deck or on softy sand beaches both is extremely exciting. The sand beach is also an ideal place for energetic sport activities such as: beach volleyball or football on Sung Sot beach.
· Tai Chi Demonstration: On cruises, a Tai Chi class can create very special moments, for example, shortly after sunrise with fresh air and mild temperatures on the sun deck.
· Joining Gray Line cooking class: Vietnamese cuisine is one of Asia's most delicious foods and maybe in some way you have been already enjoy some. However, joining Gray Line cooking class, you will have opportunities to enjoy Vietnamese dishes in such your own unique way. You will learn how to prepare materials for cooking and learn step by step how to process a typical Vietnamese dish - nem cuon (so call spring rolls). And then, you will enjoy the delicious that was cooked by yourself. If you are a fan of Vietnamese food you should definitely take a cooking class.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (Meals: L,D)
12:15: Embarkation at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer by tender to the Gray Line Ha Long Cruise - welcome drink. Cruise briefings and check in your cabins.
13:00: Enjoy set lunch while cruising to Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
15:00: Arrive Vung Vieng - the most beautiful fishing village in Ha Long bay. You will take the rowing boat trip and pass through floating houses of 65
families, a floating school & floating information centre, meet and see the local life, enjoy the magnificent landscape with lime stone mountain and sea caves. Luxury kayaks are available for people who want to discover the village by themselves.
16:15: Back to the cruise and heading to Drum cave.
16:45 - 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise (weather condition), relax on the sundeck for fantastic views and sunset photo opportunities.
18:30: Cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Halong Bay, Luxury buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 10 pax +) is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities include: film entertainment in the outdoor bar at
approximately 21.00; Board and card games are available; Join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office. End of the program of Day 1
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (Meals: B,L,D)
06:30: Greeting dawn on the Bay, join the Tai Chi class, if the weather condition allows or upon guest’s request.
07:30: Light breakfast with menu of: Bread, pastries, bacon, ham, egg, juice, tea or coffee, sausage…
08:30: Transfer to Gray Line day boat - Depart for Lan Ha bay, a small and peaceful bay. Sailing straight to Viet Hai village, a small village on the mountain, far away from center belongs to Cat Ba island, Hai Phong. Tourists will be surprised by the fantastic beauty of Lan Ha Bay. Lan Ha bay is different with hundreds of small beaches where you can come to swim, go kayaking...
10:00: Arrive at Viet Hai pier - take bicycle trip through untouched forests and wildlife (4km) to village that locates on a small valley of mountain with great landscape among rice field, buffalos and farmers
10:30 - 12:00: Trekking in the core of Cat ba National forest to Bat cave. Tourists can enjoy village scenery, then trekking back the village (800m/1way).
12:30: Enjoy village scenery, trekking in the core of Cat Ba National Forest to Bat cave, then trekking back the village (800m/ 1 way). Enjoy lunch with local seafood.
14:30 - 17:30: Visit Dark Cave by kayaking and swimming near the boat in new fresh environment with special feeling among wide blue sea water.
16:00: Cruise back to our overnight anchorage near Drum Cave.
18:00: Relax and enjoy sunset on the Sundeck. Cooking class will be showed.
19:00: Dinner is served with a variety of Ha Long seafood.
20:00: Take part in a huge number of evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room, board and card games, squid fishing, karaoke singing on Star bar with various languages: English, Spanish, Russian, French...
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave area. End of the program of Day 2.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (Meals: Brunch)
6:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Light breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30: Visit Amazing cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Ha Long
09:30 - 10:00: Check out time. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier. Brunch served on board.
11:30: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. End of the trip.