Today, your guide will wait for you at your hotel lobby to join the cooking class at Tamarind Restaurant.
You will start with a visit to the major food market. The chief will explain what the foods are and what they are used for the receipt. You then transfer back to Tamarind Garden to cook and eat. What you experience should be:
- Varieties of Jeow: the fundamental Lao spicy dipping sauces
- Mok Pa, a popular dish of herbed fish steamed in banana leaves
- Tamarind’s speciality: lemongrass stuffed with chicken & herbs
- Laap/koy, a minced meat salad, fragrant with herbs
- Dessert course: a surprise!
- Of course you’ll learn the art to perfect sticky rice and its eating etiquette.
The lunch should be finished at around 2:30. You’re then transferred back to hotel. End of service