Cruise the waters of Vietnam’s iconic Ha Long Bay while learning the fundamentals of great travel photography. We travel by chartered junk deep into the bay, far from the tourist hordes, and experience a side of Ha Long that most visitors barely glimpse. The trip includes a workshop on landscape photography from the top deck of our boat, a sampan or kayak excursion into the lagoons and a dawn photo-shoot at a floating village as fishermen start work for the day.
- After breakfast at your hotel, our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel then transfer to Ha Long Bay. The driving time is approximately 3 hours
- Arrival at Ha Long, embark on Legend Halong for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
- Your boat cruises towards Cap La Village.
- Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak. (01 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or swimming near the boat;
- Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
- Cooking class and caving carrot flower guiding.
- Sumptuous Set-dinner on board.
- Retire to your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing.
- Overnight onboard Legend Halong. (Anchor in Cong Do area)